- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a Feature file for Cucumber in Java?
We can create a Feature file for Cucumber. This can be done using the below steps−
Step1− Click on the File menu in Eclipse. Then select the option New. Next click on Other
Step2− Click on Maven Project from the Maven folder. Then click on Next.
Step3− Proceed with the further steps.
Step4− Select maven-archetype-quickstart template. Then click on Next.
Step5− Add GroupId as Automation, Artifact Id as Cucumber, and proceed.
Step6− A project should get created with a Cucumber-type project structure. The Cucumber-related scripts should be written within the src/test/java folder.
Step6− Create a new package called features inside the src/test/java folder.
Step7− Create a feature file within the features package. Select the features package, then click on the File menu. Select option New->File.
Step8− Enter a file name, say Login with an extension as .feature. Then click on Finish.
Step10− A file called Login.feature should get created within the features package.
- How to create a step definition file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to create a test runner file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to map a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to auto-generate a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?
- Explain a Feature file in SpecFlow.
- How to create a pdf file in Java?
- How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
- Create a temporary file in Java
- Drag and Drop a File feature in React JS
- How to Write/create a JSON file using Java?
- How to create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies?
- How to create FileFilter for JFileChooser in Java and display File Type accordingly?
- What are the main file components in Cucumber?
- How to create a JAR file?