- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to connect to SSH using PowerShell?
It is possible to connect the non-windows target machines with the PowerShell using the SSH command in PowerShell. For that, you need to use the below format.
The below example shows how we can connect the non-windows target machine.
PS C:\> ssh email@example.com
Once you run this command the first time for any new server the setting will be added to the path .ssh/known_hosts in the user profile.
- How to connect Azure Account using PowerShell?
- How to connect to the Azure subscription using Azure CLI in PowerShell?
- How to connect to Chromium Headless using Selenium?
- How to connect to Derby database using a JDBC program?
- How to connect to HSQLDB database using a JDBC program?
- How to connect to PostgreSQL database using a JDBC program?
- How to traceroute using PowerShell?
- How to connect to an SQLite database using a JDBC program?
- How to connect to a MongoDB database using a JDBC program?
- How to connect to an already open browser using Selenium Webdriver?
- What is the simplest way to SSH using Python?
- How To Setup SSH Access Without Password
- Connect to external server by using phpMyAdmin
- Using JCo to connect SAP with Android
- How to connect Java to MySQL?