- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to configure PHPUnit testing?
PHPStorm can be used to test PHP applications using the PHPUnit testing framework.
The PHP interpreter needs to be configured in phpstorm.
The Composer should be installed and initialized with respect to the current project.
Below are the steps to configure PHPUnit testing −
Download phpunit.phar (manually or using the composer) and save it on your machine.
The PHPUnit needs to be integrated with a PhpStorm project. PHPUnit can be configured manually or automatically.
A PHPUnit test needs to be generated for the class.
Once the test has been generated, PHPUnit test methods need to be generated.
Post this, the PHPUnit test needs to be debugged and run.
- How to configure samba on centos
- Springboot + JSP + Spring Security: Failed to configure a DataSource. How to configure DataSource in MySQL?
- How to configure Apache for Python CGI Programming?
- How to Configure IT Automation Management Using Ansible
- How to improve testing skills
- How to Perform Regression Testing?
- How to Setup and Configure Redis on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Install and Configure MongoDB on CentOS 7
- How to Install and Configure NFS Server on Linux
- How to Install and Configure Nginx on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Setup and Configure Postfix on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Configure and Install Redis on Ubuntu Linux
- How To Configure mod_rewrite for Apache on CentOS 7
- How to Configure Nagios Server for Monitoring Apache Server
- How to Configure Nginx as Reverse Proxy for WebSocket