- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to check the properties of the Windows PowerShell Console?
You can check the Powershell console properties in two ways. The first method is by right-clicking on the title bar and open the properties.
You can find various properties there. Like Windows Size, Cursor size, Font Size, font colors, etc. But you can dynamically change the properties when the script runs using the RawUI properties in the $host UIconfiguration. You can view the properties of the console using the below command, which is the second method.
ForegroundColor : DarkYellow BackgroundColor : Black CursorPosition : 0,6 WindowPosition : 0,0 CursorSize : 25 BufferSize : 120,3000 WindowSize : 120,43 MaxWindowSize : 120,44 MaxPhysicalWindowSize : 151,44 KeyAvailable : False WindowTitle : Administrator: Windows PowerShell
- How to change the size of the Console using PowerShell?
- How to change the Title of the console using PowerShell command?
- How to check windows certificate expiry date using PowerShell?
- How to delete the windows certificate using PowerShell?
- How to get the windows performance counter using PowerShell?
- How to get the Windows certificate details using PowerShell?
- How to read the windows host file using PowerShell?
- How to get the windows authentication settings using PowerShell?
- How to change the Foreground color or Font color of the console using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of opened applications in windows with PowerShell?
- How to rename the drive letter in Windows using PowerShell?
- How to update the windows host file entry using PowerShell?
- How to Install the Azure CLI on Windows using PowerShell?
- How to delete the local group from the windows system using PowerShell?
- How to add the entry in the windows host file using PowerShell?