- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change screen brightness programmatically in iOS?
To change the brightness of the screen we have to use the brightness property of the screen, This property is only supported on the main screen. The value of this property should be a number between 0.0 and 1.0, inclusive.
Brightness changes made by an app remain in effect until the device is locked, regardless of whether the app is closed. The system brightness (which the user can set in Settings or Control Center) is restored the next time the display is turned on.
It’s an instance property, To implement this in your iOS Application (any application) add below line in viewDidLoad method to see the effect.
UIScreen.main.brightness = 0.1 // (0-1)
- How to change screen brightness programmatically in android?
- How to lock Screen Orientation programmatically in iOS?
- How to change Screen Orientation programmatically using a Button in Android?
- How to change Screen Orientation programmatically using a Button in Android Kotlin?
- How to answer incoming call programmatically in iOS?
- How to get screen DPI programmatically in Android?
- How to programmatically take a screenshot on iOS?
- How to take a screenshot programmatically in iPhone/iOS?
- How to enable/disable data connection in iOS programmatically?
- How to create Picker programmatically from array in iOS?
- How to programmatically prevent scrolling in WebView of iOS?
- How to prevent the screen from sleeping in iOS?
- Disable Scroll View Programmatically in iOS?
- How to lock & unlock the iOS device programmatically
- How to turn Android device screen on and off programmatically?