- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Auto Generate Database Diagram in MySQL?
To auto generate database diagram in MySQL, use MySQL workbench. For this, select the option from database as shown below −
Here is the snapshot showing the Database tab −
After clicking “Database” above, choose the option “Reverse Engineer”. This state the “Reverse Engineer” mode.
Clicking above will display the following table automatically. We had one table in the database “business”. The same table “tblstudent” is visible here −
- Generate Database diagram within SAP
- How to add auto-increment to column in MySQL database using PhpMyAdmin?
- Query MySQL database to echo highest auto incremented number?
- Importance of Entity-Relationship diagram in database design
- How to auto-generate a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to change auto increment number in MySQL?
- How to reset auto-incrementing column in MySQL?
- How to work with auto incrementing column in MySQL?
- Draw an ER diagram for a University database application(DBMS)?
- How to generate field in MySQL SELECT?
- How to get the next auto-increment id in MySQL?
- How to set initial value and auto increment in MySQL?
- How to make MySQL table primary key auto increment?
- How to create matrix diagram in R?
- What are the commonly used methods to auto-generate the .gitignore file?