- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to auto-generate a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
We can auto-generate a step definition file to a feature file in Cucumber. This can be done by using the Tidy Gherkin plugin which is available as a Chrome extension.
Step1− Navigate to the below link to access the Tidy Gherkin plugin.
Step2− Then click on the Add to Chrome button.
Step3− Once done, enter chrome://apps/ in the browser. The Tidy Gherkin plugin should be visible.
Step4− Click on it to launch it.
Step5− Copy and paste the feature file that we want to map to a step definition file within the edit box that has the Enter your Gherkin here…. Then click on the JAVA STEPS tab at the bottom to get the corresponding step definition.
- How to map a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- How to create a step definition file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to create a Feature file for Cucumber in Java?
- Explain a Step Definition in SpecFlow.
- How to create a test runner file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?
- How to Auto Generate Database Diagram in MySQL?
- What are the commonly used methods to auto-generate the .gitignore file?
- Explain a Feature file in SpecFlow.
- Auto-complete feature using Trie
- What is auto refresh feature in JSP?
- How to make a Website step by step?
- How to generate byte code file in python
- Drag and Drop a File feature in React JS