- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add Cucumber Maven dependencies to the project?
We can add Cucumber Maven dependencies to a project. This can be done by following the below steps −
Step1− Create a Maven project. The details on how to create a Maven project is discussed in detail in the below link −
Step2− Add the following dependencies in the pom.xml file in a project for Cucumber.
Cucumber JVM - Java dependency
- Cucumber JVM - JUnit dependency
Step3− Click on the Project menu, then select the option Build Automatically.
Step4− Click on the Maven Dependencies folder within the project. All the Cucumber-related dependencies which we have obtained via Maven should be visible.
- Related Articles
- How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
- How to create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies?
- How to Manage Project Dependencies?
- How Can Project Managers Handle Project Dependencies?
- How to add a Library Project to an Android Project?
- Techniques for Managing Project Dependencies and Ensuring Timely Project Delivery
- How to add validation to your Django project?
- How to Add Cucumber Layer on Top of REST-assured API Tests?
- How to add the JDBC MySQL driver to an Eclipse project?
- How to add Django debug toolbar to your project?
- How to add gradients to your project using CSS?
- How To Install Apache Maven on Ubuntu
- How to install python modules and their dependencies easily?
- How to specify media dependencies for CSS style sheets
- How to bundle a Python Tkinter application including dependencies?