- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Add Cucumber Layer on Top of REST-assured API Tests?
We can add the Cucumber layer on top of Rest Assured API tests. This can be done by following the below steps:
Step 1 − Create a Maven project. The details on how to create a Maven project is discussed in detail in the below link −
Step 2 − Add the following dependencies in the pom.xml file in the project for Cucumber.
Cucumber JVM - Java dependency
Cucumber JVM - JUnit dependency
Step 3 − Add the following dependencies in the pom.xml file in the project for Rest Assured.
Rest Assured dependency
Jackson Databind dependency
- How to parameterize tests with multiple data sets using Rest Assured?
- How to create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies?
- What is Rest Assured?
- How to get JSON fields(nodes) based on conditions using Rest Assured?
- How to handle static JSON in Rest Assured?
- How to validate XML response in Rest Assured?
- How to verify JSON response headers in Rest Assured?
- How to use the then method in Rest Assured?
- How to use Assertion in response in Rest Assured?
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?
- Validate JSON Schema in Rest Assured.
- Explain DELETE request in Rest Assured.
- What is XmlPath in Rest Assured?
- Explain PUT request in Rest Assured.
- Difference between REST API and SOAP API