- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How much does it cost to make an iOS app?
Do you want to make an iOS app? There are many options depending on your requirements, time and budget and complexity of requirement. Prices vary accordingly. Prices vary amongst companies and freelancers, and so do the risk of success.
Let us explore the options to develop the app.
Hire a software company or mobile app development agency to build your app. If you feel it is very expensive, then you can also partner with an app developing company and share your profits with them.
Hire a freelancer and give him your specifications. You can also buy an app template or starter kit and hire a freelancer to customize it.
Learn the coding and mobile app development, buy an app template and customize it yourself.
The first option of hiring a software company can cost you about $10,000 to $60,000 for a small to medium sized app. Learning the code by yourself and building the app is the cheapest way possible. It can cost you anywhere between $99 to $1000.
- Related Articles
- How to make an HTTP request on iOS App using Swift?
- How to make an HTTP POST request on iOS App using Swift?
- How much does it cost to deploy applications on the Google Play Store?
- How to create CollectionView Layout in an iOS App?
- How do I programmatically “restart” an iOS app?
- How to create Tab Bar Layout in an iOS App?
- How to get the build/version number of an iOS App?
- How to create a WebView in an iOS App using Swift?
- How to load and display an image on iOS App using Swift?
- How to create scrollable TextView on iOS App?
- How to make surfaceview transparent in an Android App?
- Launching the App Store from an iOS application
- How to display an image with rounded corners on iOS App using Swift?
- How to rotate an image in imageview by an angle on iOS App using Swift?
- How to check notifications status for the iOS App