- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How does JSON wire protocol work?
A24 JSON Wire protocol is the protocol in which is used when the web driver communicates with the browser. The working of the JSON is as below −
In a server-client architecture, it is necessary that the client and server should be in sync and are able to receive and send the request and response.
The server doesn’t understand the programming language in which the program is created, it just understands the protocol, and here comes the role of JSON wire Protocol.
It uses the process of serialization (convert Object’s data to JSON Format) and de-serialization (convert JSON format to object) just like REST web services.
Note − JSON Wire Protocol is obsolete now and no longer used.
- What is JSON wire protocol in selenium?
- How does the MANETS AODV Reactive Routing Protocol work?
- How does jQuery.scrollTop() work?
- How does jQuery.scrollLeft() work?
- How exactly does work?
- How does RSA work?
- How does classification work?
- How does backpropagation work?
- How does React work?
- How does fuse wire protect electrical appliances?
- How to work with XML and JSON in .NET?
- How does System Boot work?
- How does Selenium RC work?
- How does MySQL CASE work?