- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do you determine which backend is being used by matplotlib?
63 Lectures 6 hours
Using matplotlib.get_backend(), we can get the backend value.
To return the name of the current backend, use the get_backend() method.
import matplotlib print("Backend used by matplotlib is: ", matplotlib.get_backend())
Backend used by matplotlib is: GTK3Agg
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- How do I configure the behavior of the Qt4Agg backend in Matplotlib?
- How do you improve Matplotlib image quality?
- How do you find out which sequence number was assigned recently by MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT?
- Do you consider popularity and being something special is an important goal for teens?
- How do you click on an element which is hidden using Selenium WebDriver?
- Matplotlib Backend Differences between Agg and Cairo
- How can I determine the connection method used by a MySQL Client?
- Identify the database used for backend in ABAP
- How to check that pylab backend of Matplotlib runs inline?
- What is meant by Java being platform-independent?
- How to determine the version of the C++ standard used by the compiler?
- How do you copy a Lua table by value?
- What do you mean by corporate culture?
- What do you understand by Black Death?