- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I plot two countplot graphs side by side in Seaborn using Matplotlib?
To plot two countplot graphs side by side in Seaborn, we can take the following steps −
To create two graphs, we can use nrows=1, ncols=2 with figure size (7, 7).
Create a dataframe with keys, col1 and col2, using Pandas.
Use countplot() to show the counts of observations in each categorical bin using bars.
Adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import pandas as pd import numpy as np import seaborn as sns from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.00, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True f, axes = plt.subplots(1, 2) df = pd.DataFrame(dict(col1=np.linspace(1, 10, 5), col2=np.linspace(1, 10, 5))) sns.countplot(df.col1, x='col1', color="red", ax=axes) sns.countplot(df.col2, x="col2", color="green", ax=axes) plt.show()
- How to plot two Seaborn lmplots side-by-side (Matplotlib)?
- How to plot two histograms side by side using Matplotlib?
- How to plot bar graphs with same X coordinates side by side in Matplotlib?
- How to make two plots side-by-side using Python?
- How we can put two divisions <div> side by side in HTML?
- How to align images side by side with CSS?
- How to create side-by-side boxplot in base R?
- How to create side by side histograms in base R?
- How to create side by side barplot in base R?
- How to move the Y-axis ticks from the left side of the plot to the right side in matplotlib?
- How to plot 3D graphs using Python Matplotlib?
- How we can put three divisions <div> side by side in HTML?
- How to limit the number of groups shown in a Seaborn countplot using Matplotlib?
- How to plot multiple graphs in Matplotlib?
- How do I plot Shapely polygons and objects using Matplotlib?