- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can patch plot with multiple patches be visualized in Bokeh?
Bokeh can be easily used in conjunction with NumPy, Pandas, and other Python packages. It can be used to produce interactive plots, dashboards, and so on. It helps in communicating the quantitative insights to the audience effectively.
Matplotlib and Seaborn produce static plots, whereas Bokeh produces interactive plots. This means when the user interacts with these plots, they change accordingly.
Plots can be embedded as output of Flask or Django enabled web applications. Jupyter notebook can also be used to render these plots.
Dependencies of Bokeh −
Numpy Pillow Jinja2 Packaging Pyyaml Six Tornado Python−dateutil
Installation of Bokeh on Windows command prompt
pip3 install bokeh
Installation of Bokeh on Anaconda prompt
conda install bokeh
from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, show xs = [[5, 6, 9], [2,3,6], [4, 3, 7, 1]] ys = [[6, 5, 8], [3,0,8], [2, 3, 6, 8]] fig = figure(plot_width = 400, plot_height = 200) fig.patches(xs, ys, fill_color = ['red', 'blue', 'green'], line_color = 'white') output_file('patchplot.html') show(fig)
The required packages are imported, and aliased.
The figure function is called.
The ‘output_file’ function is called to mention the name of the html file that will be generated.
The data is defined as a list of lists.
The width and height of the plot are defined within the ‘figure’ function.
The ‘patches’ function present in Bokeh is called.
The ‘show’ function is used to display the plot.
- How can multiple lines be visualized using Bokeh Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate patch plot in Python?
- How can bar graphs be visualized using Bokeh?
- How can a Beizer curve be visualized using Bokeh?
- How can axis aligned rectangles be visualized using Python and Bokeh?
- How can a vertical bar graph be visualized using Bokeh and Python?
- How can grid plot in Bokeh library be created with Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize multiple shapes on a plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize bar plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate scatter plot using Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate candle stick plot in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to create step line plot in Python?
- Explain how a violin plot can be visualized using factorplot function in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize multiple bar plots in Python?
- How can data that has multiple variables be visualized using Seaborn in Python?