- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I create a simple message box in Tkinter?
Tkinter is a popular Python library for creating and developing applications. It has various methods and functions that can be used for adding multiple features in an application. Using Tkinter, we can create dialogue boxes and other widgets.
In this article, we will see how we can create a simple message box that will pop up and display some information to select an option.
#Import the required libraries from tkinter import * from tkinter import messagebox #Create an instance of tkinter frame or window win= Tk() #Set the geometry win.geometry("700x100") #Define the function for button def pop_up(): messagebox.showerror("Error! Please check and correct.") messagebox.showwarning("Warning! You can not proceed.") #Create a button Button(win, text="Click",command= pop_up).pack(pady=20) #Keep Running the window win.mainloop()
Running the above code will produce the following window.
If you click the “Click” button, the following error message will pop up.
Again, if you click the “OK” button, it will pop up the following warning message.
- How to create a message box with Tkinter?
- How to create a Tkinter error message box?
- How to create a simple screen using Tkinter?
- Creating a popup message box with an Entry field in tkinter
- Create an alert message box with Bootstrap
- How can I create a dropdown menu from a List in Tkinter?
- How to create a combo box with auto-completion in Tkinter?
- How can I make a simple 3D line with Matplotlib?
- how can I design custom toast message in Android?
- How do I create a date picker in tkinter?
- How do I create a popup window in Tkinter?
- How can I create a dialog box in Java with Yes No and cancel buttons?
- How can I disable typing in a ttk.Combobox tkinter?
- How do I create a popup window using Tkinter?
- How do I print and have user input in a text box in Tkinter?