- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I count visitors per page per day using MySQL?
Note: We assume we have created a database named ‘DBNAME’ and a table named ‘tableName’.
Let us understand how the count of visitors per day per page can be queried using MySQL. This can be done using the bit group function −
SELECT DATE(date) Date, page_id, COUNT(*) colName FROM tableName GROUP BY DATE(date), page_id
Here ‘colName’ refers to the ‘visits per day’ column, and ‘tableName’ refers to the table that contains details about visitors.
It makes sure that the duplicate values in the table are removed when the above query is run.
- MySQL - How to count all rows per table in one query?
- How to automatically redirect your visitors to your new home page?
- Count unique values per groups in Python Pandas
- How to count number of distinct values per field/ key in MongoDB?
- How can I add one day to DATETIME field in MySQL query?
- Maximum of Column per Group in MySQL
- How can I count the number of days in MySQL?
- SQL queries for counter web visits per day, month, year and totals
- How can I scroll a web page using selenium webdriver in python?
- How can I capture network traffic of a specific page using Selenium?
- Can I use MySQL COUNT() and DISTINCT together?
- How can we combine multiple print statements per line in Python?
- How can I count unique records from a column in MySQL database?