- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can a Beizer curve be visualized using Bokeh?
Bokeh can be easily used in conjunction with NumPy, Pandas, and other Python packages. It can be used to produce interactive plots, dashboards, and so on.
Matplotlib and Seaborn produce static plots, whereas Bokeh produces interactive plots. This means when the user interacts with these plots, they change accordingly.
Plots can be embedded as output of Flask or Django enabled web applications. Jupyter notebook can also be used to render these plots.
Dependencies of Bokeh −
Numpy Pillow Jinja2 Packaging Pyyaml Six Tornado Python−dateutil
Installation of Bokeh on Windows command prompt
pip3 install bokeh
Installation of Bokeh on Anaconda prompt
conda install bokeh
The ‘bezier’ function adds a Bezier curve to the ‘figure’. It is used in computer graphics, animations, user interface design and so on. They can be used to model smooth curves that can be scaled.
import bokeh.plotting x = 2 y = 4 xp02 = x+0.5 xp01 = x+0.2 xm01 = x−0.2 yp01 = y+0.1 ym01 = y−0.25 fig = figure(plot_width = 400, plot_height = 300) fig.bezier(x0 = x, y0 = y, x1 = xp02, y1 = y, cx0 = xp01, cy0 = yp01, cx1 = xm01, cy1 = ym01, line_color = "blue", line_width = 2) show(fig)
The required packages are imported, and aliased.
The figure function is called along with plot width and height.
The data is generated
The ‘output_file’ function is called to mention the name of the html file that will be generated.
The ‘bezier’ function present in Bokeh is called, along with data.
The ‘show’ function is used to display the plot.
- How can bar graphs be visualized using Bokeh?
- How can multiple lines be visualized using Bokeh Python?
- How can a vertical bar graph be visualized using Bokeh and Python?
- How can axis aligned rectangles be visualized using Python and Bokeh?
- How can patch plot with multiple patches be visualized in Bokeh?
- How can a linear relationship be visualized using Seaborn in Python?
- Explain how a violin plot can be visualized using factorplot function in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate scatter plot using Python?
- How can glyph curves with different legends be shown using Bokeh?
- Explain how Pygal can be used to create interactive visualizations, and show how a bar graph can be visualized using Pygal.
- How can data that has multiple variables be visualized using Seaborn in Python?
- How can Bokeh library be used to plot horizontal bar plots using Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to draw random rectangles that have a specific alignment using Python?
- How can the data be visualized to support interactive decision tree construction?
- How can Bokeh be used to generate sinusoidal waves in Python?