- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Get Started With Selenium and Python Automation
We can work on Selenium with Python bindings. To get started with Selenium and Python automation in Windows operating system, we need to follow the below steps −
Step 1 − Navigate to the link https://www.python.org/downloads/ to download Python.
Step 2 − Click on Download Python <version number>. Once it is done, the Python executable file should be downloaded in our system.
Step 3 − Python installation landing page is launched once the executable file is clicked. Click on the Install Now button.
Step 4 − Python gets downloaded in the below path −
Step 5 − We need to set the path of the Python and the Scripts folder (created inside the Python folder) in the Environment variables for Windows.
Step 6 − To verify, Python has been installed, run the command: python --version.
Step 7 − For the installation of the Selenium bindings, execute the command: pip install selenium.
Step 8 − A new folder named Selenium should get generated inside the Python folder. To update the current version of Selenium, execute the command: pip install –U selenium.
Step 9 − We should also have a Python editor - PyCharm to develop the Selenium scripts. This is available in the link − https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/.
- Modern Web Automation With Python and Selenium
- Google Search Automation with Python Selenium
- How to Get Started with C++ Programming?
- How do I get started with Node.js?
- What is the difference between selenium and automation?
- How to Install and Get Started with Symfony 2 on Ubuntu
- Python Getting started with psycopg2-PostgreSQL
- Python - Getting started with SymPy module
- Getting started with coding
- Getting Started with VideoJS
- Mouse and keyboard automation using Python?
- Selenium Web Test Automation Framework Best Practices.
- Why use Selenium WebDriver for Web Automation?
- How to use Selenium WebDriver for Web Automation?
- How to get text with selenium web driver in python?