- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fossil fuels are obtained from
(a) remains of non-living materials
(b) dead remains of birds only
(c) dead remains of insects only
(d) dead remains of living organisms
Correct Answer: (d) dead remains of living organisms
Explanation: Fossil fuels are obtained from the remains of living organisms (plants and animals) buried under the earth millions of years ago. Coal, petroleum and natural gas are fossil fuels.
- Check if Matrix remains unchanged after row reversals in Python
- Why a living person sinks and a dead person floats in water?
- Why Kamakhya Temple of Guwahati is mysterious and remains completely closed for 4 days in a year?
- Program to find number of string we can make where 'a' can be 'a' or 'b', and 'b' remains 'b'in Python
- How can dead thread be restarted in Java?
- Great Initiative by Kerala Villagers to revive a Dead River !!!
- Does the Bardo of “Tibetan Book of The Dead” and the “Garuda Purana” of Hindus talk about the same thing?
- While working with Java in eclipse I got a warning saying "dead code". What does it mean?
- Why dinosaurs are known as the ancestors of birds?
- Role of CSS :only-of-type Selector
- jQuery :only-of-type Selector
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Construct ∈-NFA of Regular Language L = b + ba*
- Python – Display only non-duplicate values from a DataFrame
- Role of CSS :only-child Selector