- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fix Connectivity error in Java MySQL connection for connector to be set to class path?
To fix, you need to put MySQL connector to the Java classpath. Import the jar file of the connector to the project folder for the IDE you are using.
Here is the snapshot to place classpath −
Let us now see the code for connectivity in Java with MySQL −
This will produce the following output −
- Fix MySQL Database Error #1064?
- Fix Error with TYPE=HEAP for temporary tables in MySQL?
- Fix for MySQL ERROR 1406: Data too long for column” but it shouldn't be?
- Fix for java.math.BigInteger cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer?
- How to set path in Java?
- Fix ERROR 1064 (42000) while creating a database in MySQL?
- Fix Drop table view #1051 unknown table error in MySQL
- Fix: ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation CREATE USER failed in MySQL?
- Connection Transport Protocols for MySQL
- How to Set PATH and CLASSPATH in Java?
- How to set Java Path in Linux OS?
- How to set Java Path in Mac OS?
- Why the #1054 - Unknown column error occurs in MySQL and how to fix it?
- Fix error in MySQL “select ClientId,ClientName,ClientAge, from tablename”