- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain various sources of finance in financial management.
Finance is the major part in running a firm. Distribution of finance to each and every department is based upon the requirements of that department and the situation of the business. Requirement of finance can be broadly classified into following −
- Long term or fixed capital financial requirement.
- Short-term or working capital requirement.
Sources of finance shows the mobilization of funds for their requirement. To meet their long term and short term requirements firm needs amounts to meet their requirements. Based on mobilization of funds various sources are classified as below
Based on the period
- Long term finance
- Short term finance
Based on ownership
- An ownership source of finance.
- Borrowed capital.
Based on sources of generation
- Internal source of finance.
- External source of finance.
Based on mode of finance
- Security finance.
- Retained earnings.
- Loan finance.
There is another category, where the above sources of funds are categorised into three types as mentioned below −
Security finance − It is a certificate/instrument, which has monetary value and can be traded. It is classified into debt securities, equity securities and derivatives.
Internal finance − Retained earnings, sale of asset and reduction in working capital.
- Loans finance.
- Explain about various financial statements in financial management.
- Explain the importance of financial management.
- Explain about modelling in financial management.
- Explain about forecasting in financial management.
- Explain about factoring in financial management.
- Explain about cash flows in financial management.
- Explain about sensitivity analysis in financial management.
- Explain about venture capital in financial management.
- Explain about recourse factoring in financial management.
- Explain various techniques used in financial statement analysis.
- Explain about Non - recourse factoring in financial management.
- Explain Earnings per share (EPS) in financial management.
- What is financial management? Define objectives and scope of financial management.
- Define financial statement analysis in financial management.
- Write about Financial breakeven in financial management.