- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain trial balance with an example
Refer the following data to prepare the trial balance −
Books of accounts
|Particulars||Amount (in rupees)||Particulars||Amount (in rupees)||Particulars||Amount (in rupees)|
|Cash in hand||6000||Sales||257000||Rent||2500|
|Cash at bank||300000||Purchases||50000||Drawings||18000|
|Sundry debtors||25000||Carriage inwards||2500||Stock||12000|
|Sundry creditors||18000||Salaries||20000||Capital A/c||190000|
|Bills receivables||28000||Marketing expenses||3000||Furniture's and fixtures||6500|
|Bills payable||10000||Insurance paid||1500|
The trial balance is given below −
|1||Cash in hand||6000|
|2||Cash at bank||300000|
|15||Furniture's and fixtures||6500|
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- Explain the concept of trial balance
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- What is unadjusted trial balance?
- What is adjusted trial balance?
- Explain how trial balance is prepared by using the balances method
- Explain the format of trial balance and how it is prepared
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- What is trial balance in accounting?
- How are errors classified in trial balance?
- Is RowSet Scrollable? Explain with an example?
- Explain 3NF with an example in DBMS
- Explain BCNF with an example in DBMS