- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain the working of Cypress.
The below diagram explains the working of the Cypress −
Automation tools like Selenium work by running outside the browser. However, Cypress has a different architecture. It runs within the browser. Cypress is based on the server - Node.js.
There is a continuous interaction of Cypress with the Node.js and they work in – coordination with each other. As a result, Cypress can be utilized for testing both the front and backend of the application.
Cypress is thus capable of handling the tasks performed in a real-time on the UI and simultaneously perform actions outside of the browser. The basic differences between Cypress and Selenium are listed below −
|Small community support||Big community support.|
|In-built video capture feature.||No in-built video capture feature.|
|No APIs available to handle tabs/child windows.||APIs available to handle tabs/child windows.|
|No parallel execution can be performed.||Parallel execution can be performed.|
|Only installation of npm is needed.||Supplemental Jars, libraries, and so on need to be added as project dependencies.|
- Explain the working of a turbojet engine.
- Explain the working of Animations in React Native?
- Explain working of the Modal window in React Native
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Varactor diode.
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Schottky Barrier diode.
- Explain percentage of sales method in estimation of working capital.
- Explain Regression analysis method in estimation of working capital.
- Explain operation cycle method in estimation of working capital.
- Overview of the working of 8259
- Understanding Assertions Cypress
- Cypress Test Automation
- Working of the 8257 DMA controller
- Behind the scenes working of Selenium.
- What is the working of COWEB?
- What is the working of Hashing?