- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain the difference between RowSet and ResultSet in JDBC?
Following are the differences between RowSet and ResultSet:
|A ResultSet always maintains connection with the database.||A RowSet can be connected, disconnected from the database.|
|It cannot be serialized.||A RowSet object can be serialized.|
|ResultSet object cannot be passed other over network.||You can pass a RowSet object over the network.|
|ResultSet object is not a JavaBean object|
You can create/get a result set using the executeQuery() method.
|ResultSet Object is a JavaBean object.|
You can get a RowSet using the RowSetProvider.newFactory().createJdb cRowSet() method.
|By default, ResultSet object is not scrollable or, updatable.||By default, RowSet object is scrollable and updatable.|
- What is CONCUR_UPDATABLE ResultSet in JDBC? Explain?
- What is CONCUR_READ_ONLY ResultSet in JDBC? Explain?
- What is a RowSet object explain using a JDBC program?
- Difference Between JDBC and Hibernate
- Difference Between JDBC and ODBC
- What is Type_FORWARD_ONLY ResultSet in JDBC?
- What is TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE ResultSet in JDBC?
- What is TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE ResultSet in JDBC?
- What is ResultSet Concurrency in JDBC?
- What is ResultSet holdability in JDBC?
- Difference between ODBC and JDBC in Java
- What is the difference between ODBC and JDBC
- What is RowSet? How to retrieve contents of a table using RowSet? Explain?
- Is RowSet Scrollable? Explain with an example?
- How to get Row and Column Count from ResultSet in JDBC