- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain a Feature file in SpecFlow.
The SpecFlow test execution begins from the Feature File. Here all the Features and their corresponding Scenarios are explained in plain text. It has a dual role of serving as an automation element as well as for documentation. A Feature File consists of one or more Scenarios in form of a list.
Feature File Creation
Once a SpecFlow project is created, go to the Solution Explorer, and expand it.
Right-click on the Features folder. Click on Add, then select the option New Item.
Add New Item pop-up comes up. Type SpecFlow Feature in the search box. Select the option SpecFlow Feature File from the search results. Click on Add and proceed.
The Feature File gets generated with few steps created by SpecFlow by default.
Project Folder after Feature File Creation
A Feature File is composed mainly of the Gherkin Keywords to take the form of a Feature having one or multiple Scenarios. The extension for a Feature File should always be .feature.
- Explain a Step Definition in SpecFlow.
- Drag and Drop a File feature in React JS
- How to create a Feature file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to map a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- What is ABAP? Explain ABAP OOP feature in detail?
- How to auto-generate a step definition to a feature file in Cucumber?
- Automated Software Testing with SpecFlow in Selenium
- How to use MSTest Annotations in specflow c#?
- Explain the END OF FILE (EOF) with a C Program
- How to do DataDriven testing in specflow api using Selenium?
- Auto-complete feature using Trie
- New feature of C++17
- Explain the concept of the traditional file system in DBMS?
- Spring Boot Actuator A Production Grade Feature in Spring Boot