- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Exchange of blocks in Z-80
In this section we will see how we can use the Zilog Z-80 Microprocessor to Exchange the contents of each element from two different blocks.
The number of items in each block are given at location 5000H, and the blocks are at position 5050H and 5070H.
So before swapping the items in the memory is looking like this
Now, we are writing a program at location 8000H to exchange the block contents.
|8000||21 00 50||LD HL, 5000H||Load the HL pair with 5000H|
|8003||DD 21 50 50||LD IX, 5050H||Set the index register with 5050H|
|8007||DD 7E 00||LD A, (IX+00H)||Load Acc with IX + 00H|
|800A||DD 46 20||LD B, (IX+20H)||Load B with IX + 20H|
|800D||DD 70 00||LOOP||LD (IX+00H), B||Load B register content at IX + 00H|
|8010||DD 77 20||LD (IX+20H), A||Load Acc content at IX + 20H|
|8013||DD 23||INC IX||Increase the IX register|
|8015||35||DEC (HL)||Decrease the memory content, pointer by HL pair|
|8016||C2 07 80||JP NZ, LOOP||Jump to Loop, when zero flag is off|
|8019||76||HALT||Stop the program|
- Pins of Z-80
- Special features of Z-80
- Addressing modes of Z-80
- Interrupt structure in Z-80
- Addition of multi-byte numbers in Z-80
- Programmer's view of Z-80
- Block movement without overlap in Z-80
- Explain the exchange of gases in humans.
- Functional blocks of Intel 8051
- Exception Hierarchy in case of multiple catch blocks.
- Non static blocks in Java.
- Differentiation in z-Domain Property of Z-Transform
- Differentiate between floating currency exchange rate and fixed currency exchange rate
- What are the building blocks of matter?
- What are unreachable blocks in java?