- Employee Retention Tutorial
- Employee Retention - Home
- Employee Retention - Introduction
- Employee Retention - Importance
- Why Do Employees Leave?
- How to Retain Employees?
- Employee Retention - Strategies
- Retention Programs
- Role of Motivation
- The Role of HR
- Role of Leaders
- Employee Retention & Engagement
- Employee Retention - Challenges
- Employee Retention Resources
- Employee Retention - Quick Guide
- Employee Retention - Resources
- Employee Retention - Discussion
Employee Retention Tutorial
Employee Retention is defined as an organization’s ability to retain its employees. It can also be called as a process, in which the resources are motivated and encouraged to stay in an organization for a longer period of time. Employee retention is mandatory and beneficial for the organization as well as for the employees. This tutorial covers the basics of Employee Retention and explains how to utilize the human resources of a company in the best possible way.
This tutorial is primarily designed for Human Resources personnel and Managers, who seek to understand the various strategies to retain employees while working towards achieving the desired goals, especially during challenging times. It is also helpful in retaining others so that they can deliver quality output with the desired quality, especially, under strict deadlines.
The readers of this tutorial are expected to have a basic understanding of the complexity of Employee Retention and the strategies for retaining the employees in an organization.