Does Java support multi-dimensional Arrays?
No, Java does not support multi-dimensional arrays.
- Java supports arrays of arrays.
- In Java, a two-dimensional array is nothing but, an array of one-dimensional arrays.
int arr = new int;
- The expression arr[i] selects the one-dimensional array and the expression arr[i][j] selects the element from that array.
- Array indices in each dimension range from zero to "length". Where length is the array length in the given dimension.
- There is no array assignment operator. The number of dimensions and the size of each dimension is fixed once the array has been allocated.
Published on 29-May-2019 13:50:50