- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say, we are matching the current date and time with the business hours. We need to display whether the office is closed or open right now on the basis of current time.
Get the hours from the current date and can use the ternary operator for close and open. Following is the code −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initialscale=1.0"> <title>Document</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/themes/base/jquery-ui.css"> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js"></script> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script> </head> <body> <p class="closeOrOpened"></p> <script> const gettingHours = new Date().getHours() const actualHours = (gettingHours >= 10 && gettingHours < 18) ? 'Open' : 'Closed'; document.querySelector('.closeOrOpened').innerHTML = actualHours; </script> </body> </html>
To run the above program, save the file name “anyName.html(index.html)” and right click on the file. Select the option “Open with Live Server” in VS Code editor.
This will produce the following output −
Now my current time is less than 10, So, I have given the condition when the hour is less than 10 that means will get the output of closed.
- Python Pandas - Check whether the interval is closed on the left-side, right-side, both or neither
- Python Pandas - Check whether the IntervalIndex intervals are closed on the left-side, right-side, both or neither
- MySQL query to display records on the basis of conditions IS NULL OR !=1;?
- Python Pandas - Check whether the intervals in IntervalArray are closed on the left-side, right-side, both or neither
- Python Pandas - Check if the interval is open on the right side
- Python Pandas - Check if an Interval is closed on the right side
- How to use or operator in MongoDB to fetch records on the basis of existence?
- Display records on the basis of key-value pairs in MySQL
- Closed-ended vs. Open-ended Mutual Funds: What is the difference?
- What are the funniest Kaun Banega Crorepati memes on the internet right now?
- What is ternary operator in C#?