- Digital Marketing Tutorial
- Digital Marketing - Home
- Digital Marketing - Overview
- Digital Marketing - SEO
- Digital Marketing - Social Media
- Digital Marketing - Content
- Digital Marketing - Email
- Digital Marketing - Mobile
- Digital Marketing - Pay Per Click
- Digital Marketing - CRO
- Digital Marketing - Web Analytics
- Digital Marketing - Facebook
- Digital Marketing - Pinterest
- Digital Marketing - Twitter
- Digital Marketing - Linkedin
- Digital Marketing - Youtube
- Digital Marketing - Google Adwords
- Digital Marketing - Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Useful Resources
- Digital Marketing - Quick Guide
- Digital Marketing - Useful Resources
- Digital Marketing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Digital Marketing - Facebook
Facebook has 1.28 billion active users and is currently the largest social network – that adds up to a lot of potential brand exposure.
Your Facebook Page makes your business −
Discoverable − When people search for you on Facebook, they’ll be able to find you.
Connected − Have one-on-one conversations with your customers, who can like your page, read your posts and share them with friends, and check in when they visit.
Timely − Your page can help you reach large groups of people frequently, with messages tailored to their needs and interests.
Insightful − Analytics on your page will give you a deeper understanding of your customers and your marketing activities.
Start Facebook Marketing
Ready to get started? Let’s walk through the steps!
Step 1: Set Goals
Any strategy begins with goals. What do you want out of your Facebook Page? Sales is the obvious choice, but there can also be secondary goals that lead to sales.
Consider some of these Facebook marketing goals as you craft your plan −
Increase overall exposure and awareness.
- Create a loyal and engaged community.
- Establish authority and showcase your knowledge.
Step 2: Research
Your Facebook research will include these areas −
Identify your audience and where they spend their time.
Research your competition and watch what is working for them.
Understand the latest techniques. Make sure you know the latest techniques on Facebook that are effective. Keep up with the trends so you know what is working for others.
Step 3: Design the Facebook Experience
Now that you have your goals set up, work backwards from those goals to determine how you will achieve them.
Set up an editorial calendar. Plan your content that you want to share. You can schedule your daily activity, weekly activity and monthly activity by using a simple Excel spreadsheet.
Set up an activity calendar. Map out your long-term activity and marketing plan, along with an estimate of your outcomes. Also decide when and how often to engage with your key influencers.
Step 4: Measure Your Progress
Take time to look back at your progress on Facebook so you know if your marketing is working. Become familiar with how Facebook Insights work so you know which posts are working for you.