Digital Transformation MasterClass (1st globally CPD accredited)
Simplified steps for technical execution (process, innovation, technology) & change management (people) at a faster pace
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
CPD accredited, this introduction covers the exclusive intellectual property by IMPAKT IT out of Oxford University Innovation on delivering successful transformation (84% fail) of all types (e.g. digital, finance, supply chain, new product, process optimisation, ESG etc.). The Introduction will cover:
the 13 components required to deliver successful business transformation, strategy & change (including technical, people, external market, internal operations etc.)
Including the phases for architecting and then executing
why they fail,
identifying interdependencies to make the most of opportunities and mitigate risks fast.
the Adoption curve and adopter categories and Hook Model foundation to ignite momentum,
including MVT™ (minimum viable transformation), start small, scale fast at lower cost and higher return.
And how to communicate and track it all on one page using the SPOT™ (Single Point Of Truth);
Hook models and habit loops for optimum solutions and fast adoption.
Neuroscience and common human errors in technical delivery.
The 13 components cover the external market factors, existing internal operations, the governance and designing and measuring metrics and benefits, covering:
defining the root problem and objective;
customers (internal and external) and channel;
competitors and alternatives (internal & external);
value propositions & product development / solution;
resources team and skills, planning and prioritising;
Designing and measuring the right metrics;
project management and other governance.
What will you learn in this course:
- CPD accredited (compulsory professional development points E.g. chartered accountant, engineer, project manager, lawyer etc)
- The 13 components required to deliver successful transformation, change & strategy
- Why 84% of business changes fail and what drives success
- Architect all the components of a transformation, change & strategy
- The Adoption Curve and different adopter categories for change
- Design Thinking
- Build Hook Models & Habit Loops
- MVT™ minimum viable transformation: start small, scale fast at lower cost
- Architect your own change relevant to your team or organisation by creating your own SPOT™ (single point of truth) on 1 page
- How to: interdependencies, risks & synergies (Interdependency pyramid™)
- How to reward to change behaviour
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- We are all part of change, strategy and innovation whether the board, CEO, manager or graduate. This is a foundation for anyone leading or involved in delivering successful transformation, strategy and innovative change, where 84% fail.
- The desire to want to deliver transformation and strategy successfully!
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Background 09:51 09:51
- Definition of "transformation" 08:19 08:19
- Moving parts of transformation 02:37 02:37
- Why 84% fail 07:01 07:01
- Why & how they succeed 11:32 11:32
Key concepts and skills
Step by Step Implementation
Jenni SacksTransformation Expert & UK Top 50 Game Changer
I love taking complex problems, and making them simple to understand and deliver, at the highest standard, innovatively and in the least amount of time, and having fun doing it:)
I was named a Top 50 Game Changer in the UK for innovation that helps deliver successful business transformation, strategy and change. With 15+ years experience in the top professional services firms in management consulting and investment banking, and then delivering award winning transformation in listed companies founded the first of its kind transformation execution software, focused on helping organisations and consultancies actually executing successfully and avoid the 84% failure rate, but to do so in a way that makes logical sense, is engaging and acknowledges that technical execution and the people element are one and the same process.
With 9 qualifications across a variety of professions (including law, math, performing arts, chartered accountant, admitted project management and change management practitioner), it's allowed for the synthesizing of knowledge across multiple disciplines to deliver change.
I am the creator of the exclusive IP of MVT™ (minimum viable transformation), SPOT™ (single point of truth), Interdependency Pyramid™ and the PIPS tool, that underpin successful delivery.
I am an innovation junky, and continuously inspired by new products, approaches and the minds behind it. Other than that you can find me somewhere outdoors preferably in the sunshine!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now