- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between SQL and T-SQL
In this post, we will understand the difference between SQL and T-SQL.
It is a non-procedural language.
Relational databases use SQL.
It stands for structured query language.
It uses query to view and manipulate data.
DML and DDL operations are used- Data manipulation language, and data definition language.
It is considered as an open-source language.
It helps in the manipulation of data and data controlling.
Transfer of data happens one by one when SQL is used.
It is a Microsoft product.
It is known as Transact Structure Query language.
It gives a high degree of control to the developers/programmers.
It works its best, and provides good performance with Microsoft SQL server.
It is easy.
It is simple to understand.
It allows the insertion of multiple rows into a table.
This is done with the help of the ‘BULK INSERT’ statement.
The ‘SELECT INTO’ statement is used in T-SQL.
In this, the ‘NOT EXISTS’ clause can be used with the ‘SELECT’ statements.
It is a procedural language.
It is considered proprietary.
It contains functions and local variables.
It transfers data in bulk.
- Difference Between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference between SQL(Structured Query Language) and T-SQL(Transact-SQL).
- Difference between SQL and PL/SQL
- Difference between Static SQL and Dynamic SQL
- Difference between SQL and NoSQL
- Difference between MySQL and SQL Server
- Difference between Oracle and SQL Server
- Difference between DELETE and DROP SQL
- Difference between Open SQL, Native SQL in SAP HANA
- Difference between Join and union in SQL
- Difference Between DELETE and DROP in SQL
- Difference Between COMMIT and ROLLBACK in SQL
- What is the difference between SQL and MySQL?
- Difference between ETL and ELT in SQL Server
- Difference between Delete and truncate in sql query