- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Go and Java.
Go is a procedural programming language. Programs are assembled using packages. It supports environment adopting patterns similar to dynamic languages.
Java is an object oriented programming language. Java is quiet fast, reliable and secure. It is most widely used language as well.
Following are the important differences between Go and Java.
|1||Type||Go is a procedural programming language and supports patterns similar to dynamic languages.||Java is an object oriented programming language.|
|2||Supports for Class||Go has no support for class with constructors.||Java has support for class with constructors.|
|3||Exception Handling||Go has error handling instead of exception handling.||Java has exception handling.|
|4||Inheritance||Go has no support for inheritance.||Java supports inheritance.|
|5||Implicit Type Conversion||Go has no support implicit type conversion.||Java has implicit type conversion support.|
|6||Function Overloading||Go has no support for function overloading.||Java supports function overloading.|
|7||Generics||Go has no support for generics.||Java supports for generics.|
|8||Channel||Go supports channel.||Java has no support for channel.|
|9||While Statements||Go has no do-while or while statements.||Java has do-while and while statements.|
|10||Size||Go programs are compact in size.||Java programs are less compact in size.|
|11||Threads||Go threads are cheaper than Java threads.||Java threads are expensive than Go threads.|
- Difference between Go and C++.
- Difference Between Go and Python Programming Language
- Difference Between Go-Back-N and Selective Repeat Protocol
- Difference Between C++ and Java
- What are the differences between C++ and Go?
- Difference between Java and C language
- Difference between Java SE, Java EE, and Java ME?
- Difference between ArrayList and CopyOnWriteArrayList in Java
- Difference between HashMap and ConcurrentHashMap in Java
- Difference between HashTable and HashMap in Java
- Difference between ODBC and JDBC in Java
- Difference between super() and this() in Java
- Difference between Object and Class in Java
- Difference between HashMap and HashTable in Java.