- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
25 Lectures 1.5 hours
Docker Swarm and Kubernetes both can be used for similar purpose. They both are container orchestration tool.
Docker Swarm is a tool used for clustering and scheduling Docker containers. We can easily establish and manage a cluster of Docker nodes under a single virtual system.
Kubernetes is also container orchestration tool which is developed by google. It can be used for automatic deployment ,scaling, load balancing and logging and monitoring.
|Sr. No.||Key||Docker Swarm||Kubernetes|
|1||Basic||Kubernetes is also container orchestration tool which is developed by google. It can be used for automatic deployment ,scaling, load balancing and logging and monitoring.||Docker Swarm is a tool used for clustering and scheduling Docker containers. We can easily establish and manage a cluster of Docker nodes under a single virtual system.|
|2||Deployment||It can be used for automatic deployment but not for automatic rollback||It can be used for automatic deployment as well as automatic rollback|
|3||Auto Scale||It can not do auto scaling||It can auto scaling|
|4.||Logging||No inbuilt tool for logging and monitoring but we can use third party tool||It has inbuilt logging tool|
|5||GUI||No GUI||It has very user friendly GUI|
- Working with Docker Swarm
- Python Pandas - Draw a swarm plot and control swarm order by passing an explicit order with Seaborn
- Maintain and Manipulate Docker Containers
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between TDM and FDM
- Difference between CRT and LCD
- Difference between GUI and CUI
- Difference between LAN and WAN