- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between CRT and LCD
CRT and LCD both are display devices. CRT is an old technology whereas LCD is modern one.
Following are the important differences between CRT and LCD.
|1||Definition||CRT stands for Cathode Ray Tube.||LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display.|
|2||Power Consumption||CRT consumes more power than LCD.||LCD consumes much less power than CRT.|
|3||Cost||CRT is cheaper than LCD.||LCD is costlier than CRT.|
|4||Speed||CRT is faster than LCD in response time.||LCD is slower than CRT in response time.|
|5||Size||CRT is larger than LCD in size.||LCD is smaller than CRT in size.|
|6||Image Confinement||No Image confinement.||Good Image confinement.|
|7||Resolution||CRT resolution is quiet lower than LCD.||LCD resolution is quiet high than CRT thus have high image quality support.|
- Difference Between DLP and LCD Projector
- Difference between DLP(Digital Light Processing) and LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) projectors.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between TDM and FDM
- Difference between GUI and CUI
- Difference between LAN and WAN
- Difference between LAN and MAN
- Difference between MAN and WAN