- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Cellpadding and Cellspacing
In this post, we will understand the difference between cellpadding and cell spacing.
It is associated with a single cell.
It helps control the white space that is present between the border of the cell and the contents within the cell.
The default value of cell padding is 1.
It is used as an effective method.
It is created using HTML <table> tag.
The type of attribute is set to ‘cellpadding’.
<table cellpadding="value" >.....</table>
It is associated with more than a single cell.
It helps set the space between the single cells.
It is less effective than cell padding.
The default cell spacing value is 2.
It can be created using HTML <table> tag.
The type of attribute is set to ‘cellspacing’.
<table cellspacing="value" >.....</table>
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Normalization and Denormalization
- Difference between Servlet and JSP
- Difference between SQL and NoSQL
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Difference between C and C++.