- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Cache and Cookies
In this post, we will understand the difference between cache and cookies −
It helps store the content of the website which is used frequently.
The content of the website is stored in the browser.
It expires manually.
It consumes more space.
Different types of cache are: Browser cache and proxy cache.
It doesn’t send a response with a request.
It helps store the user’s choice.
The contents of the cookie are stored in both the server and browser.
It expires automatically.
It consumes less space.
Different types of cookies are: Transient cookies and persistent cookies.
A cookie stores the contents such as browsing sessions and temporary tracking data.
A cookie sends a response with the requests.
- Difference between Cache and Cookies in Computer Network?
- Difference between Cache Memory and Virtual Memory
- Difference between Virtual memory and Cache memory
- Difference Between First level cache and Second level cache in Hibernate
- Difference Between Virtual and Cache Memory in OS
- What is the difference between session and cookies?
- What is the difference between local storage vs cookies?
- What is the relationship between Cookies and Cybersecurity?
- What is Cache Memory? (Functions and Types of Cache Memory)
- Cache Management
- Internet Cookies and Their Types
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.