- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Define financial objectives of an organisations.
Organisations need different set of objectives, to attain their success. These objectives give a plan or directions to the organisation to meet their long term goal.
Some of the objectives are explained below −
Revenue generation is the main objective of an organisation. It plays an important role in project life cycle. Revenue generation helps an organisation to plan its marketing and other necessary things in the business.
After all sales and expenses, money left after is called profit. Profit plays an important role in business cycle as they generate money for next projects and developments of business.
- Operational activities
Operational activities keep business running. Development of business depends on how well an organisation manage its operational activities.
- Productivity and efficiency
Incentivise for the performances will increase employees’ performances and productivity, which helps in increasing productivity.
Sometimes company’s main concern is to keep its brand name and its survival. Common monetary objectives for survival include gathering of all their debts, de-leveraging by paying off its debts.
- Net revenue
After calculating all costs, the amount generating all the stock compensation, interests, taxes and amortisation paid is called net revenue. It is used to reinvest in the business or is distributed to the shareholders.
If a firms runs out all its balances and it may turn as a defaulter, this triggers actions to creditors, suppliers and counterparties.
- Cash flow
Cash flow are important to run the business. Firm concentrates on its cash flow though, they are not getting profits.
- Return on investment
Based on return on investments a firm will plan its projects, their investments accordingly.
- Return on capital
It measures on the rate at which capital is employed by an organisation.
- What is financial management? Define objectives and scope of financial management.
- List the non-financial performances objectives.
- Define the components of financial management
- Define financial statement analysis in financial management.
- Define concept of Debt securitisation in financial management.
- Define equity shares used in financial management.
- Define preference shares used in financial management.
- Define capitalisation and its type in financial management.
- Objectives of a good Database Design
- What are SMART Objectives?
- Understanding the Objectives of a Business Requirements Document
- Difference between Simultaneous and Hierarchical Access Memory Organisations
- What are the objectives and features of trial balances?
- What is the objectives of Access Control in information security?
- How to define the rank of an array in C#?