- Customer Service Tutorial
- Customer Service - Home
- Customer Service - Introduction
- Customer Service - Attitude
- Understanding Customer's Problem
- Generating Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Customer Service Over Phone
- Difficult Customers
- Electronic Customer Service
- Mini Case Study
- Customer Service Resources
- Customer Service - Quick Guide
- Customer Service - Resources
- Customer Service - Discussion
Customer Service Tutorial
Anyone who is provided with a good, product, service or idea is a customer. Customer is king because he keeps every business afloat. Whether an organization offers a product or service, it cannot remain in business if it cannot find a group of people willing to become its customers. In this tutorial, we will discuss how we can keep every customer − existing or potential − happy and satisfied so that the business flourishes.
We will also cover qualities of excellent customer service and different modes of providing it, like in-person, telephone, e-mail, etc.
This tutorial is designed for professionals who have to deal with customers regularly, be it sales and marketing, customer support or help desk. This tutorial will also help those who want to take up customer service as their chosen profession.
Before proceeding with the tutorial, the reader must have some knowledge about customer service and the responsibilities of a customer service professional.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started