- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Corona vs. Phonegap vs. Titanium
In this article we’ll learn about Corona, PhoneGap and Titanium, though all these technologies are different, the common thing between these is that they all are cross platform. i.e they can be used to write program once and then run that on multiple platforms like iPhones and android devices.
Corona − Corona is a free and open source SDK (Software development kit), developed by corona Labs roughly 10 years ago in 2009. Corona is mainly for developing 2D mobile applications for most of the platforms including iOS, Android, Desktop/ Windows Applications. Corona is based on top of C++ and openGL to build applications with graphics. Corona provides APIs for Graphics, networking, and other Device hardware information. Corona is mainly used for 2D game development, and cross platform applications.
All of the above technologies are really good for mobile application development and for cross platform development.
- OneDrive vs Dropbox vs Google Drive vs Box
- Virtual vs Sealed vs New vs Abstract in C#
- mysql_fetch_array vs mysql_fetch_assoc vs mysql_fetch_object?
- C++ vs Java vs Python?
- C++ vs C++0x vs C++11 vs C++98
- Running vs Waiting vs Terminated Process
- Zombie vs Orphan vs Daemon Processes
- Cplus plus vs Java vs Python?
- INNER JOIN vs FULL OUTER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN vs RIGHT JOIN?
- List vs tuple vs dictionary in Python
- Tokens vs Identifiers vs Keywords in C++
- Const vs Static vs Readonly in C#
- Process vs Parent Process vs Child Process
- Set vs HashSet vs TreeSet in Java
- RUN vs CMD vs Entrypoint in Docker