- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compound operators in Arduino
Compound operators in Arduino work just like in C, and they help save you some writing time, and also reduce the number of lines in your code. As the name seems to suggest, compound operators combine multiple operators.
The following table lists the compound operators in Arduino.
Assume that a and b are integers having values a = 5 and b = 2 in all the following examples −
|&=||Compound bitwise AND||a&=b||a=0|
||=||Compound bitwise OR||a|=b||a=7|
|^=||Compound bitwise XOR||a^=b||a=7|
- Compound assignment operators in C#
- Compound assignment operators in Java
- Compound Assignment Operators in C++
- Compound Literals in C
- C Program for compound interest?
- Python Program for compound interest
- Can we enforce compound uniqueness in MySQL?
- Program to find compound interest in C++
- Arduino Uno vs Arduino Mega
- Arduino Uno vs Arduino Nano
- Arduino Uno vs Arduino Due
- Arduino Uno vs Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Uno vs Arduino Micro
- C Program for the compound interest?