- Attention Management Tutorial
- Attention Management - Home
- Attention Mngmt - Introduction
- What Causes Attention Deficit?
- Attention Deficit at Workplace
- Four Kinds of Attentive People
- Thinking Less Leads to Attention
- Types of Attention
- Meditation Improves Attention
- Activity to Increase Attentiveness
- Attention Zones Model
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Why People Procrastinate?
- How to Overcome Procrastination?
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Attention Management Resources
- Attention Mngmt - Quick Guide
- Attention Management - Resources
- Attention Management - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Attention Management Tutorial
A small but attentive workforce is much better than a large distracted workforce. If your team mates don’t pay attention to what you say, your work is less than effective. An inattentive employee will make careless mistakes, and end up being less productive. This is where Attention Management comes in.
This tutorial is designed for employees who have trouble focusing on their jobs, or people who find it tough to manage their times, either because of juggling multiple assignments or being in a tough job.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are expected to have a calm mindset and be open to exploring the suggestions mentioned here.