- Angles, Lines, and Polygons
- Measuring an angle with the protractor
- Acute, obtuse, and right angles
- Naming segments, rays, and lines
- Identifying parallel and perpendicular lines
- Acute, obtuse, and right triangles
- Classifying scalene, isosceles, and equilateral triangles by side lengths or angles
- Finding an angle measure of a triangle given two angles
- Naming polygons
- Drawing and identifying a polygon in the coordinate plane
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Angles, Lines, and Polygons
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of Angles, Lines, and Polygons based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand Angles, Lines, and Polygons in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Angles, Lines, and Polygons. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Angles, Lines, and Polygons, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, basic arithmetic operations, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, algebraic equations, number line, coordinate plane, graphs, and so on.