An Extensive Training Programme for the IELTS ( Writing)
Preparing for the IELTS Exam: Writing (Academic AND General)
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -57 mins
- Study the meanings of words.
- listen to how each word should be pronounced in detail.
- Examine the usage of each term via the lens of some example sentences.
- Through the use of popular collocations, you can learn how to use the term like a native (words that frequently go together)
- Learn all of the varying spellings and derivatives that each word can have.
- It is essential for your performance on the IELTS reading and listening tests that you get familiar with the synonyms of each term.
- Refine your work with the help of each video.
- Create your very own vocabulary booklet with the help of the vocabulary record that is included in every video.
- test yourself using multiple-choice tests
- Learn how to succeed in IELTS Report Writing Task 1
- Learn how to write an essay that will score high on IELTS Task 2 with these tips.
- Develop your language skills and your ability to have a conversation.
- Get familiar with test-taking language and jargon
- Finish all of the IELTS Listening examinations.
- Learn effective techniques for answering IELTS Reading test questions
• Obtain Band 7+ learning outcomes in each unit • Exam Strategies for the General and Academic Exams • Exam Strategies and Tactics for the Computer-Based Test
• Increase Reading Answer Accuracy to at least Band 8
• Effectively Avoid IELTS Listening Traps
• Understand what Speaking and Writing IELTS Examiners seek.
• Knowledge-Checking Assignments • Monthly Class with Current Guidance (Reading, Listening, Writing) • Time Management Strategies for a Higher Score
What will you learn in this course:
- Obtain Band 7+ learning outcomes in each section
- Exam Strategies for the Academic and General Exams
- Exam Strategies and Tactics for the Computer-Based Test
- Time Management Techniques for Improved Score
- Know what Writing IELTS Examiners are looking for.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Determination to succeed in the IELTS Academic and a hunger for knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of intermediate English
- Documents (for note taking)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Phonetics
- Introduction To Phonetics 12:48 12:48
Synonyms and Antonyms
Noun Pronoun Agreement
Foreign words and phases
IELTS Exam Introduction
IELTS Writing preparation
CleverMindsCJConquer from within
Mrs. Chandni (Unnati) J. Vidani
Corporate and Educational Trainer
Industrial Psychologist |English Language Coach |IELTS, TOEFL & GRE Trainer |Soft Skill and Behavioral Trainer|
Mrs. Chandni (Unnati) J. Vidani (Chandni) is a professional Corporate and Educational trainer. She believes that a person with values, integrity and skills is more charismatic. Coming from the Business and Academic background she has willingness and desire to empower people and contribute in people’s success, that’s what drives her to bring wonderful energy to the sessions she conducts.
She is the Founder of CleverMinds.CJ through which she intends to empower people and make world a better place to live by implying holistic approach. She believes that people can conquer from within, wherein today’s busy world where one is constantly fighting with others and oneself.
She has trained from Nursery children to corporate persons. Training to all age of people makes her personality more versatile in understanding people and counsel them. She has trained and counselled hundreds of individuals of different age groups through 1000+ training sessions since inception. Her Training & Empowering ways are phenomenal which makes the sessions lively. She keeps studying all the situations and circumstances from 360-degree view to give an unbiased opinion on counselling. She loves to read books which enhances her skills and knowledge. Having good corporate relations, she got into placement where she has interviewed and placed many individuals.
She has a professional experience as a Professional Freelancer Trainer for Soft-Skills and Personality Development from past 10 Years, as a Content writer from 1 year, as an Auditor for CA Firms of 3 years and counsellor from past 4 years. With reference to professional experience, she is working on all areas currently across Nation.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now