- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A passenger in a moving train tosses a coin which falls behind him. it means that motion of the train is
$(d)$. along circular tracks
A passenger in a moving train tosses a coin that falls behind him. This shows that the motion of the train is accelerated.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Why goods train has 58 wagons, passenger train has only 24 coaches?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Difference between Metro Train and Conventional Train
- Which are the erotic zones in a male body that excite him?
- Find the minimum cost to reach destination using a train
- Find a palindromic string B such that given String A is a subsequence of B in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Find N Arithmetic Means between A and B using C++.
- Find N Geometric Means between A and B using C++.
- Tractive Effort for Propulsion of Train
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++