- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) Is every diameter of a circle also a chord?
(b) Is every chord of a circle also a diameter?
We have to find whether every diameter of a circle is also a chord.
(a) Every diameter of a circle is also a chord.
The diameter is the longest chord in a circle.
The given statement is true.
(b) Every chord of a circle is not a diameter.
Only a chord passing through the centre of the circle is a diameter.
The given statement is false.
- Find the Diameter or Longest chord of a Circle in C++
- Is revenge also a form of love?
- Find the center of the circle using endpoints of diameter in C++
- Selecting a column that is also a keyword in MySQL?
- Is it true that Anorexia is also a mental disorder?
- Check If every group of a is followed by a group of b of same length in Python
- Diameter of a Binary Tree in O(n) [A new method] in C++?
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given in C++?
- Rearrangement of a number which is also divisible by it in C++
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle?
- Draw a circle using OpenCV function circle()
- Area of a Circumscribed Circle of a Square in C++
- Area of a circle inscribed in a regular hexagon?
- Find the other-end coordinates of diameter in a circler in C++
- Program to find the diameter of a n-ary tree in Python
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle in C?