- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write down the MySQL query which shows equality condition?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
The binary equality operators compare their operands for strict equality or inequality. In MySQL, the equal-to-operator (=) returns 1 if both the operands have the same value otherwise returns 0. Following MySQL query show an equality condition −
mysql> Select tender_value From estimated_cost WHERE id = 3;
The above query shows an equality condition because the column id equates to the integer value.
mysql> Select tender_value From estimated_cost1 WHERE Name_company = 'Chd Ltd.';
The above query shows an equality condition because column Name_company equates to the string value.
- Write down the MySQL query which shows inequality condition?
- MySQL Sum Query with IF Condition?
- MySQL Sum Query with IF Condition using Stored Procedure
- Write a single MySQL query to return the ID from the corresponding row which is a NOT NULL value
- MySQL query to return only the rows which are numeric?
- Write an equality in MongoDB without using $eq operator
- MySQL query to update different fields based on a condition?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How to use count with CASE condition in a MySQL query?
- Count index pairs which satisfy the given condition in C++
- TV Shows in C++
- MySQL query to get result by month and year based on condition?
- Perform SUM and SUBTRACTION on the basis of a condition in a single MySQL query?
- Find the lexicographically smallest string which satisfies the given condition in Python
- Condition Variables within Sub-Query in SAP