- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Working on a cost center report in SAP
I would say even if you are a newbie, it will not be a tough one to generate such report. You have requested for any details about how work orders are related to cost center.
All the orders whether they are internal or work, they are linked to a specific cost center. So overall each order will have a cost center and in order to find to which cost center it is associated, you can refer to following tables: COEP or COEJ of Controlling. You can find details about cost center, order, and others over a period of time or year.
COEP has a large number of columns and can be selected while displaying data in a Web browser.
COEJ also has the same number of tables and can be selected while displaying data in a web browser:
For more details and info you can go for IW39 to extract details about work order.
- Apply sorting on Date in SAP BO Webi report
- Getting a carriage return of report field in SAP Crystal Report
- Callback is not working on remote but working locally in SAP CRM
- Generate excel from a report in SAP system
- Displaying distinct values in a column filtered on other column in SAP BO report
- Align items to center not working in SAPUI5
- Show creator name in SAP WEBI report
- Edit report generated from SAP Crystal Reports
- Sorting Prompt values in SAP BO Webi report
- Deleting subsequent heading from report in SAP system
- Passing multiple parameters in SAP BO Webi report
- Handline #Multivalue Error in SAP BO Webi report
- Finding CUID in a SAP BO Webi report in Formula Editor
- How to find a constant in a string in SAP BO Webi Report
- Forcing SAP Webi report to show specific data