- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why use Java annotations?
85 Lectures 6 hours
Annotations provide information about java elements. Annotations can be interpreted by compiler or IDE at compile time or by JVM at runtime. Annotations can be used
to show attributes of an element: e.g. @Deprecated, @Override, or @NotNull
to describe the purpose of an element of the framework, e.g. @Entity, @TestCase, @WebService
to describe the behavior of an element: @Statefull, @Transaction
Before Java 5, XML was primarily used to store information about java objects, with annotations, this information can be stored within the java code itself.
- What are annotations in Java?
- When to use @JsonManagedReference and @JsonBackReference annotations using Jackson in Java?
- How to use MSTest Annotations in specflow c#?
- Why use aggregation in Java?
- Why do we use interfaces in Java?
- Why use instance initializer block in Java?
- Why we use lambda expressions in Java?
- Function Annotations in Python
- Why do Java array declarations use curly brackets?
- When can we call @JsonAnyGetter and @JsonAnySetter annotations in Java?
- Why to use Bitcoin?
- What are the annotations in TestNG?
- Why we should use whole string in Java regular expression
- Why should I use Hubspot?
- Name the various annotations available in TestNG.