- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s see an example of the void. The void(0) can be used with hyperlinks to obtain the undefined primitive value,
The code will only work when the button will be clicked twice. If it is clicked once, then nothing happens. But the alert box comes over when the button is clicked twice since we used the ondblclick event handler.
- Evaluate Postfix Expression
- C++ Program to Evaluate an Expression using Stacks
- How does MySQL evaluate the expression if the arguments are not equal in NULLIF()?
- Why does Lua have no “continue” statement?
- Evaluate an array expression with numbers, + and - in C++
- Evaluate the lowest cost contraction order for an einsum expression in Python
- Program to build and evaluate an expression tree using Python
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Implement a MySQL Void Query that does nothing
- Program to evaluate ternary expression in C++
- Compare the void agreement and a void contract